Prism Finance is looking to employ on working from home on ongoing basis, a reliable Finance Admin / Loan Processor, preferably with at least 1-2 years of experience in mortgage industry, mainly residential & preferably in commercial lending as well
- Analysis, appraisal and evaluation of loan applicants
***No marketing or cold calling or interviewing clients involved*** Skills and Attributes
- Good Understanding of direct/indirect lending procedures
- Maintaining balance between customer satisfaction orientation and a results driven approach
- Preferable prior 1-2 years working experience in a loan processor role
- Good knowledge of banking computer software and MS Office
- The ability to work both under instruction as well as independently
Application Deadline: 09/02/2022
Expected Start Date: 23/02/2022
Detailed Task Overview
- Once we provide you the info/docs received from my clients, naming the received files as per mutually agreeable naming convention.
- Creating a list of any o/s info/docs to be sourced from clients for application to be lodged.
- Creating property profile for their existing property to generate the basis of projecting their current estimated market value for the purpose of requested equity release.
- Working out serviceability calculator for various lenders.
- Entering data in Salestrekker and migrating it to ApplyOnline to be lodged.
- Completing compliance docs in Salestrekker & maintaining pdf versions of the same in the clients’ folder.
- Keeping a track of Status of the file .
- Responding on your own, to elementary exceptions raised by respective assessor. Reverting back to me only wrt involved credit related exceptions.
- Lodging valuation request once client finalised the property & providing back to lender once completed.
- Lodging a pricing request with exiting lender, on their respective Online Portals, to keep the clients at par with best possible current market interest rate.
- Co-ordinating with Real estate agent & Solicitor/conveyancer thru email in terms of requested info/docs from their end.
- Responding to clients thru email wrt any discrepancies wrt final disbursement figures, not covered by Solicitor/conveyancer
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: ₹21,000.00 – ₹25,000.00 per month
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Not Required due to ongoing work from Home proposition
- 1. What is the convenient time for a telephonic interview?
- 2. When you left the last job? If still working, what is the notice period required at current job?
- 3. Reason of leaving the previous job?
- 4. Pay Package at the previous job?
- 6. Do you prefer to work from formal work environment post COVID-19 period or do you prefer to work from home on ongoing basis?
- 7. Do you have your own Laptop / Desktop of your own and if so what is the configuration (Please send the configuration of System Information available within Control panel)?
- 8. Please send the screenshot of available internet thru Ookla Speedtest.
- 9. Are you planning to work part time or full time? And what is your preferred breakup of available timings?
- 10. Do you have any compliance or audit experience?
- 11.Do you have any interest and/or prior experience in dealing with shares/mutual funds?
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)