We need Field Sales Executive in Srinagar location, Srinagar location to work in HPCL Project.
Profile : Regional Business Executive (For loyalty card which we use for petroleum)
Min Qualification : Graduation
Work Experience : Min 3 Year sales and marketing experience .
Salary structure is below for your reference.
CTC- 24860 (with PF and ESIC) plus incentives, bonus & leaves
In hand salary- 19160 /-
Benefits – Mediclaim 3,00,000/-
Travelling – Per month Rs.1200
client – Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (Company is into Oil and Gas government Firm) on contract basis for 3 yrs. and 4 months on probationary period
Location – Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir
What is a Petro Card?
· Cash Less Product : – Transporter does not have to give cash to the drivers he just has to put money in the petro card and give the card to the driver.
· Security : – As soon as the card is swiped on the petro pump a message is received on the owners mobile phone with all the details.
· Rewards Points : – The number of swipes of the card fetches the owner a certain amount of reward points.
· Attractive incentives Guaranteed.
1. Soliciting New Customer for HPCL on fleet Card Program. Regional business executive shall meet target Customer and market HPCL Loyalty Program. RBE to understand the customer’s needs /requirements
2. Visiting already enrolled Fleet Card program customers (Active/Inactive) for Business Improvement
3. Customer relationship Management with all customers (Existing and New). Daily calls to be made customer located in is area and Improving Travelling Customers Volume by Coordinating with other region RBE’s
4. visiting HPCL Retail Outlets and Training New personnel in the outlet on the DTP terminal (POS) operations & DTP program
5. Participating in the Seasonal campaign if any and Coordinating with Customers in achieving their benefits targets.
6. Coordinating with HPCL third party services providers to help the customer reap all the benefits of the Fleet card program like Insurance, sadak Ka saathi, Telematics etc.
7. Daily reporting to the HPCL/Assigned Personnel through Mobile APP or some other methodology designed By HPCL.
Benefits : –
*Medical Insurance of Rs. 3,00,000/- PA for a family of four covered, will be provided.
*Fixed Conveyance Expenses will be on actuals subjects to maximum limits of Rs.1200 pm
* Night Halt Charges : Night halt charges at Rs 1000 per night will be reimbursed to RBE . ( The Night halt charges to be approved by MO/Zonal Coordinator of HPCL)
Thanks & Regards
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Pay: ₹15,000.00 – ₹18,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Field sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Hindi (Preferred)
- Driving Licence (Preferred)