We are looking for a graduate with excellent communication skills. Good exposure to computers and especially MS Office will be a plus. If your resume got shortlisted, will receive a call from +91 Code.
This is a fulltime job. You should be in commutable distance from Lal chowk. Graduation in any stream is a must have.
Take ownership of customer issues
- Customer service reps must take ownership of the customer’s problem and be the single point of contact for all inquiries related to the troubleshooting procedure, the expected resolution time, and updates on the progress made.
Troubleshoot problems and see them through to resolution
- It’s important for a service rep to follow a customer-first attitude and leave no stone unturned in giving customers the best possible experience. Once a support ticket is assigned to them, they need to research all possible ways to troubleshoot the problem and quickly come up with a solution.
Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- A lot of times in customer support, there are issues which are highly technical or beyond the scope of what a service rep can handle on the spot. For such cases, the support agent needs to make sure that the problem is being communicated to the right internal teams and that they take appropriate action to resolve it.
Collect prompt and accurate feedback from customers
- The work of a support rep does not end at just resolving a customer issue. They also need to follow up with the customer, find out if the solution actually worked, and take note of the customer’s suggestions on what can potentially improve their experience.
Document knowledge in the form of solution articles
- The solution to every customer problem provides a valuable learning experience to service reps. They should be able to document this knowledge in the form of help content or solution articles so that the same problems don’t occur in the future.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Pay: ₹12,500.00 per month
- Commuter assistance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- Can you list a few dates and times when you are available for a brief call?
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- MS Office certificate (Preferred)